Amazing – lots of products come with a 5-year guarantee!
Robots from myRobotcenter, with their technical sophistication and impressive features, never fail to impress. They are guaranteed to provide you with more free time and better quality of life. Guarantee is also the key word when it comes the longevity of our products.
Because of the sophisticated, tried and tested technology employed in them, our products have proved to be extremely reliable and free of faults. And if a design fault should arise, then you can rely on a guarantee that – with many products – extends far beyond the statutory minimum.
Complete security over many years
Our 5-year guarantee on labelled products is, on the one hand, a mark of quality, and a very special service for you as our customer, on the other. That also includes giving you all the details about the conditions of our guarantees and which services you can expect from us.
What does the guarantee cover?
The 5-year guarantee covers devices bought from us when accompanied by a receipt or another document that proves the validity of a 5-year guarantee. The 5-year guarantee ends five years after the device was purchased. The guarantee is valid for guarantee claims that occur in Europe.
A guarantee claim is valid when the device purchased by you is damaged or destroyed, with the following causes:
• construction fault, calculation error, casting defect, material defect and production fault
• direct effects of electrical energy as a result of ground fault, short circuit, excessive increase in the current strength,
electrical arc-over, formation of electrical arcs, insulation faults, excess voltage and the like. Not covered by the guarantee are damage caused by external influences, such as a bounce flash in the circuit or fire damage. Such externally induced damages can be covered under certain circumstances with your household insurance.
• measuring, controlling and safety devices failures
• overpressure other than explosions
• implosion and other effects of underpressure
• lack of water in steam boiler and other apparatus
• bursts due to centrifugal force
Within the framework of the extended guarantee, operating errors are included in the guarantee insofar as they impair the functions and do not represent a contravention of the operating instructions. For such cases we shall charge an excess of 84 euro including VAT.
What is NOT covered by the guarantee?
» Wear, tear and damage to wearing parts.
» Damage that does not impair the technical functionality of the device, e.g. scratches and scuffs.
» Damage or destruction due to intentional or grossly negligent acts or omissions on the part of the purchaser or other users of the device.
» Damage or destruction caused by improper installation/assembly, by improper repairs/adjustments, by improper, non-intended or unusual use or cleaning of the device – especially when the manufacturer’s instructions are not followed – and by operating errors.
What service do we provide in valid guarantee cases?
1. When repair is technically and objectively possible and is not uneconomical and the costs of repair do not exceed the current value of the device (see clause 3), the device shall be repaired professionally and the costs incurred in the repair reimbursed by the guarantee. .
2. Should repair be technically or objectively impossible or uneconomical (total write-off), you shall receive a replacement device of the same kind and quality up to the amount of the current value (see clause 3). The damaged or destroyed device is returned to us and becomes our property.
3. The current value of your device is: 80% in the 3rd year after the contract of purchase is concluded, 70% in the 4th year, and in the 5th year 60% of the purchase price as stated in the receipt.
Is your device broken? Just ask us for help. One small request: Please have your original receipt ready at all times.