The difference between Zodiac OV3400 and Zodiac OV3500?
Zodiac OV3500 is equipped with:
- two cleaning programmes (floor only: 1.5 h cleaning time, floor and walls: 2.5 h cleaning time)
- adjustable cleaning times (total six different cycles are available)
- trolley included
- kinetic remote control included
Number and duration of cleaning programmes
The pool cleaning robot offers six different cycles are available
- floor only with cycles of 60 / 90 / 120 min.
- floor, walls and waterline with cycles of 120 / 150/ 180 min.
Why the Zodiac OV3500 is ideal for your pool?
The robotic pool cleaner offers the following characteristics:
- easy to handle and suitable for many different kinds of pools
- cleans floor, walls and waterline
- manually controllable thanks to its kinetic remote control
- Vortex effect
- integrated hygienic filter tank with 100 μm
- suitable for overflow basins
Clear advantages due to an intelligent filter system!
The tilted position of the pump motor generates an extremely strong vortex inside the filter. This patented system limits filter clogging and helps the Zodiac to keep a constantly powerful suction during the complete cleaning cycle.
The pool cleaning robot is suitable for which type of pools?
- max. 12 x 6 m pool size
- pool shape: rectangle, round, oval, free-form
- pool surface: Tile, foil, polyester, concrete (coated), starched PVC
- also suitable for pools with salt water chlorination (salt level: 3 g/l – 7 g/l)
- minimum depth of water: 1 m
- suitable for overflow basins
- not for the use in ponds or natural pools
Pool robot: operation notes
Guidance for stairs: Stairs can only be cleaned if the tread is at least 50 cm deep. Please be advised that a proper cleaning of steps that are 50 cm deep (e.g. round Roman steps) cannot be assured.
Guidance for the use in pools with salt water chlorination: After using the pool cleaning robot in saltwater, flush the pool cleaner with tap water (fresh water).
Usage in natural pools: is not possible.
- The pool must have vertical walls and the whole surface has to be lined with foil.
- The Zodiac cannot be used for a basic cleaning of the pool.
- The pool has to be free from mud, seaweed, etc. before you use the pool robot.
In general: The Zodiac OV3500 should be rinsed out with tap water after every use. The filter must also be rinsed out after each cleaning cycle. The floating cable should be regularly unplugged from the control box and rolled up (starting from the robotic pool cleaner) so that it will unscrew itself from any loops.
- Included in delivery
Included in delivery
Pool Cleaning Robot Zodiac OV3500
• 1 Trolley
• 1 Control box
• 1 kinetic remote control
• User manual
Kinetic remote control:
the kinetic remote control does not have buttons for controlling the pool cleaning robot. In fact, the pool cleaning robot reacts to the movement of the wrist (similar to smartphones).
- Technical details
Manufacturer: Zodiac Model description: Zodiac OV3500 - 2017 Model Recommended up to (approx.): 72 m² (12 x 6 metres) Dimensions (approx.): 43 x 48 x 27 cm Weight (approx.): 9.5 kg Remote control: Included Programming/controlling the app: No Cleaning settings: High-speed brushes Cleaning: Floor/ground and wall Navigation: automatic Caddy: Yes Circulation rate (m3/h): 16 Filter system: Standard: Filter basket 100 microns (60 microns and 200 microns are available as an accessory) Flotation cable length: 18 m Water temperature: +15°C up to +35°C / chlorine content of: <3mg/l / pH: 6.8 – 7.6 Guarantee on the product: 2 years Type of rechargeable battery: Mains operated Volume (approx.): no information
- Payment and delivery
Payment and delivery
In addition to the indicated prices we charge EUR 10 per order for the delivery and handling, within Europe.
Deliveries in Europe will be made by GLS or a haulage firm (from 31.5 kg) within following International Delivery Times after the order is placed.
International Delivery Times:
Belgium 2 working days Bulgaria 5 to 6 working days Croatia 2 to 3 working days Czech Republic 2 working days Denmark 2 working days Estonia 4 to 5 working days Finland 4 to 6 working days France 2 to 3 working days Hungary 2 working days Ireland 4 working days Italy 2 to 3 working days Latvia 4 to 5 working days Lithuania 4 to 5 working days Luxembourg 2 working days Netherlands 2 working days Poland 3 working days Portugal 4 to 6 working days Romania 2 working days Slovakia 2 working days Slovenia 2 working days Spain 4 to 6 working days Sweden 3 to 5 working days
myRobotcenter offers a number of payment methods.
Do you have any questions about the various payment methods? Our customer service team will be happy to advise you; Please use our contact form.
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsDo you have a new question about the product for which you can’t find the answer here? Please submit your question here; we will answer as soon as possible.
A few days after your order you will receive an email through which you can submit your personal review.